6.20.2012

howl like a wolf

We splurged and took the girls up to stay one night, really more like 20 hours, at Great Wolf Lodge. They had a blast! This was the first time we were all sleeping in one room together. Funny that this is what stands out to me! Olivia has really been enjoying swimming lessons and Ellinor loves to splash, so we figured with a baby coming it was now or not for a year or more!

Waiting to get in the second day. Rise and shine, lets go swimming, Olivia could barely get her breakfast finished before doning her swimsuit and goggles!
Eyeing up the wave pool. I was surprised that they enjoyed this as much as they did. We spent a good half hour or more in there each day. The first time in was a bit comical on my part, it took me a bit to get accustomed and for an adult I got sloshed around quite a bit made me wonder if might just get that water birth I hoped for, only 7 weeks early!

Conquering one of the kiddie slides.



I am so glad we got the chance to get away for a night and enjoy this water park. I must admit it was a bit spendy, but the smiles and giggles were well worth it.

No comments: