5.20.2013

april showers

We are actually enjoying a rather dry spring here in the Northwet (oops, I meant Northwest). We have enjoyed many warm days and had to pull out the shorts a bit earlier then planned.
Here are a few pictures of the latest happenings in and around our house!
Look closely at that face! Wow.  Not a good morning.

He loves to swing and Olivia enjoys pushing!

They are playing really well together lately. A few hiccups here and there, but overall I am enjoying a little break from being referee. Even if last for only a few days, I will take it!

Splish Splash! I secretly love puddle jumping and sprinkler running, so I often have to remind myself that I have to be the responsible adult now and hold back every once in awhile!
 

Even warm enough for the sprinkler?



Astronaut in training

Mega castle for the princesses, which was followed by
"Mom, can we please go visit the REAL castle?"

Classic dinner table fort

His face indicates she might be squeezing to tightly! (Which she does regularly.)
Ahh teething biscuits...a love/hate relationship.  Only one sharp little tooth has made it through so far. 

No comments: